10 Top Tips for Moving Home:
- Box all items. If it will fit in a box then box it.
- Declutter. If your not using it throw it away.
- Label each box with which room you would like it putting in in your new home.
- Leave drawers full. No need to empty drawers unless breakables inside.
- Keep all important documents together and in a safe place.
- Dismantle furniture that is required ready for moving. We offer this as a service if you require it.
- Pack boxes with heavy items at the bottom and lighter/fragile items on top.
- Remove all electrical wiring from TV’s etc ready for moving. It may be worth taking a photo of the back of your equipment so that it will be easier to rewire in your new home.
- Leave hanging clothes on coat hangers as they are. We use specialist cardboard wardrobes to transport hanging clothes which is included and will be brought with us on moving day.
- Stay calm. Moving home is the 3rd most stressful thing in life after bereavement and divorce. We will do our utmost to make your move run smoothly.
If you require removals to France or local removal in the UK then give us a call in the office on 0121 353 7263.